Google+

Category Archives for Playlist

10 Best Songs for Spinning for week of Feb 6th 2016

10 Best New Songs for Spinning Class: Week of Feb 6 2016 Playlist

10 Songs that Rocked My Indoor Cycling ClassWhat is it about a tune that makes it “work” in an indoor cycling class.  Many things.  BPM.  Mood.  Intensity.  But I think connection is the magic idea.  What is connection?  Well first you as an instructor you must “connect” with the music… then you channel that emotional […]

Continue reading
Top Spin Class Song for Jan 2016

BEST SPIN CLASS and INDOOR CYCLING SONGS for YOUR RIDE: JANUARY 2016

Top Tunes That Rocked My Indoor Cycling Profiles and ClassesLooking back on my top picks for the best 20 songs, remixes, mashups that were a hit in my riding profiles and indoor cycling classes – I am stuck by the tunes that made the final cut – lots of diversity, intensity, and what I like […]

Continue reading
Best Indoor Cycling and Spinning Profile Music for Nov 2015

10 New Songs and Remixes that Rocked My Spin Class for Nov 2015

Best Indoor Cycling and Spinning Profile Music for Nov 2015 Best Indoor Cycling and Spinning Profile Music for Nov 2015 Best Indoor Cycling and Spinning Profile Music for Nov 2015 When I reflect on the best New Songs, Albums And Remixes To Love In Your Next Indoor Cycling class for November 2015 I am amazed […]

Continue reading
40 Min the Fantastic 4 Spin Class Profile

Indoor Cycling Profiles: The Fantastic Four

These are  four legendary trance remixes and are exactly the tunes you need to knock it out of the park for you next indoor cycling routine.  I love these extended trance remixes because they  withstand the test of time and still move my Riders, all part of the trance legacy.  Do you remember them all? […]

Continue reading
he Ultimate Guide to Spin Class Profile Ideas and Playlists

The Ultimate Guide to Spin Class Profile Ideas and Playlists

Fight Spin Class boredom with the Profiles and Playlist that keep Your Riders Moving and Grooving through any Workout!This is your one stop resource for all thing indoor cycling.  Did you know that there are over 152 million blogs out there, with a new one being created every 30 seconds? That’s exactly the problem – […]

Continue reading
30 Min Indoor Cycling Fat Burner Routine

30 Min Indoor Cycling Fat Burner Routine

Call them Tabata’s, Sprints, High Intensity Interval all I know is that these sorts of focused workouts skyrocket Riders fitness and help peel away fat.  Remember exercise is just 20% of your plan and diet/sleep the other 80% – you have been warned.  Working out like a madman and eating poorly and you will see […]

Continue reading
30 Min Indoor Cycling Profile

30 Min Head Banging DYI Indoor Cycling Profile with Playlist Idea

And now for something completely different.  This 30 minute profile could be used in spin class but I have been using for my own personal sweat meltdowns.  It features a 30 min mini mix by Phase dishing out some wicked “Drum and bass (which) is a genre of electronic music also known as Jungle which […]

Continue reading
Indoor Cycling Playlists

4 High Energy Spin Music Ideas for Your Weekend Ride or Class

Indoor Cycling Music Ideas: Original vs Remix BattleGreeting Indoor Cycling Tribe! Welcome to the battle of the bands.  Well sort of.  I am linking below to four of my class current favorite high energy spin class songs that rocked my classes this week.  They feature the intensity and energy to lift you and your class […]

Continue reading
Ultimate List of Indoor Cycling Profiles

Indoor Cycling Workout Profiles With Playlists and Instructions

Are you looking for new ideas for Indoor Cycling Class Profiles, Workouts and Routines?Thank you for visiting and checking out this page where I post links to my latest Indoor Cycling Class Profiles, Workouts and Routines and reviews of the internets best profiles.  If you are a spin class instructor, fan or stationary bike trainer […]

Continue reading
20 Min Indoor Cycling Playlist With Instructions

Indoor Cycling Workout Drill – 20 Min Climbing Block

This playlist is a 20 min climbing block.  So – whats on tap?  You get the full playlist on soundcloud and class instructions and cues.  I have arranged 5 awesome mashups to create the soundscape for our ride.  This block is designed to be delivered inside of a longer class profile but you could run […]

Continue reading
1 2 3 5